31 January 2009

Is it really done?

It's been a long, exhausting week here on the West Bank. All I can say is that at least Moshe hasn't started building a wall. There is no room here for ghettos. There is no peace yet, but I think there is a mutual cease fire.

Honestly, I cannot explain what exhausted me this week. Nothing much has really happened. I had a couple of extra trips to the health center, but nothing important. Maybe it's just that I haven't had a decent night's sleep since the Saturday before last. Underdeveloped puppy bladders suck. I'm sure the DH has it worse because at 2:00am, I just wake him up and make him trek down the stairs to take the puppy out. Yes, I'm evil like that. I firmly believe it is one of my wifely duties.

At the coffee shop this morning I made good progress on my article. I have some ideas that I think will be interesting. I'm just not sure how it all still has to do with hospitality. I'll figure that out. Don't forget, I'm a rhetorician, I can make it all sound good even if it makes no sense. Well, that is not really true, but good sources help. One of my editors suggested...doesn't that sound cool, I have editors, anyway he suggested I look at Kathleen Jamieson's work. It's really perfect for what I want to write. Woo Hoo!

Did this week wear anyone else out?
blog comments powered by Disqus