07 January 2009

New Password...

My current password is the name of one of my animals and a number or two...so don't try to figure it out. Just know that it usually takes me about three tries to type it correctly.

The CP came over to the house this afternoon. We went to the store and then made nachos for dinner. It was really good and I ate way too much. Now, I'm procrastinating the clean up process.

It felt good to socialize a little. I've been spending way too much time with NCIS lately. Funny though, I still can't think of Mark Harmon as anyone but Ted Bundy. Some how it doesn't ruin the new character for me.

My mom called today. There are flood warnings for home. They canceled several different schools today. It's crazy out there. At least they don't have hurricane force winds....yet.
blog comments powered by Disqus