07 January 2009

One is the loneliest number...

We are back down to one dog. It was tough to give Lody back, but we did it. Now we just need a second dog of our own. It's been so good for Yasser. He's much more independent these days. He still wants to be in the same room, but not necessarily right on top of you.

There are still only 5 people registered for my class. I've decided not to worry about it. We'll still discuss the syllabus on the first day and decide what to do about the assignments. I just don't feel like making up alternatives I may never use. Grrr. Arrgh.

Since I will run out of my rat poison before the appointment I made, I had to make an appointment for this Friday. Seriously, my discharge doctor told me it was really just rat poison. I'm not sure if that was supposed to make me feel better. It sucks because now I may not be able to watch the CP get put into a tube. Since all I really remember of the MRI is the noise and I bet they want to do another one later, I'd like to see it done on someone else. Grrr. Arrgh.

In general, I've felt a little better the last couple of days. I guess therapy really does work. Maybe it's just my emotional incontinence leveling out. Sorry, I just love that phrase. It cracks me up. I think about Anthypophora's comment about Depends, and the CPs former emotional constipation, and it's over. Usually I end up rolling on the floor, which just proves my emotional incontinence.
blog comments powered by Disqus