17 January 2009

1 of 10

Battlestar Galactica came back on the air last night. Whoo Hoo! A couple of friends, who don't have cable, came over to watch it. We had fun even though we had to explain a lot to the CP and the DH. I'm sure I will go back and re-watch the episode sometime this week, my first impressions were okay.

SPOILERS






























They (possibly) reveal Ellen Tigh as the final cylon. I only say possibly because the realization came to Tigh in a flashback. I'm sure it's correct, but I was a little disappointed. My friends thought it might end up to be some unknown copy of Zack Adama, which I think would have been cool. I was also rooting for Kat. Ellen, well, she wasn't a very sympathetic character to begin with, but it does kind of explain why Saul put up with her.

I didn't like DuWalla, but her suicide was a little sudden. She was, next to the president, the most upset about Earth.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Starbuck trajectory. Once she found her body, I was pretty sure it would be some sort of "sent" back by the Cylon God thing, but I don't want to see her suddenly die or anything once her mission is complete.

Overall, I'm looking forward to the rest of the show. Oh, and I really like Lee in his new role as a politician. There is a different confidence about him that I like.
blog comments powered by Disqus