06 January 2009

Giving up...

Today Lody has to go home. It will be sad when Ms. Ecuador comes to get him. He loves us both when we come home and Yasser has even started instigating play.

Today I also asked my regular person for antidepressants. We talked about it. I cannot get in to see the prescribing psychiatrist until February. I'm not sure if it will be worth it then. It also sounds like if I go to that psychiatrist, I'll have to switch from my psychologist and I don't really want to do that.
I could ask my regular dr. to prescribe the anti-depressants for me. I see her a lot sooner than February. However, I don't know if I want to. The last time I was at the psychologist I was pretty certain I wouldn't need drugs.
I think the most important thing is that I am willing to say that I could. I just don't want to ignore an avenue of help because I'm being stubborn.

Really, I just need some Festive Punch.
blog comments powered by Disqus