02 January 2009

Uncle...

I know I've mentioned being against it before, but I think at my appointment next week I am going to ask to be put back on anti-depressants. As I mentioned, one of the things I've noticed is that I am quite a bit more weepy. I've always been an easy crier, but this has to stop. I also know it's normal to be depressed about it all, but I need a chance to move on. I also need to be able to hold it together in front of a classroom. It would just be nerves that made me tear up, but since I don't plan to talk about everything with this class, I'd rather not.

If my psychologist agrees hopefully I can get started and be evened out for the beginning of the semester. I don't anticipate this being a long term project, just a month or two. I just need to be able to hold it together for a semester. This summer, I can fall apart again.
blog comments powered by Disqus