15 January 2009

Letters

Well, I did write a letter. It had some unexpected consequences. One of you knows already and I'll fill in other people I know, but, I want to be cryptic about it here to protect my identity.

Instead, I'll state how craptactular I think it is that my little sister has to take the dog to be put down. (Before you are too up in arms about the putting him down business...this dog is OLD. He is not healthy and this probably would have been more humane to do about two years ago.)

Yes, it's been my father's dog for a long time now, and I can understand him being too upset to do it; HOWEVER, the Lil' Brat has lived with that dog since she was 9 or 10. I was actually out of the house the final time when they inherited the dog from my aunt. She shouldn't have to do this either. Can't the step-mother be good for something? Grr. Arrgh.

As you can tell, I have no shortage of places to channel my anger.
blog comments powered by Disqus