24 January 2009

Senator...love the suit...

Yesterday I spent some time in a tube. Not THE tube. A tube. It was MRI day. It wasn't that bad when I felt better and knew what was going on. They put this cage over my head that made me feel a little like Hannibal Lecture. They had to do one test over because I moved to much. But, I am telling you I didn't move AT ALL. From then on they told me not to even swallow. Do they not realize the one effect I can say I have from the stroke is an excess of spit. Really. All day long it's like someone stuck a big juicy steak in front of me. I'm afraid I'll drool on myself without noticing. So, you try it. Don't swallow for 6 minutes. I think they'll call me later with the test results. Frankly, I was so glad to be out of the noisy tube that I forgot to ask. Dumb. I know. Eh.

On a better note...
I get to watch the new BSG today! Whoo Hoo! Other obligations kept me from watching last night. Actually a sleeping pill and the best of all sedative (The Empire Stikes Back) kept me from watching last night. Anyway everyone is coming over today to watch, which is good because now we can fast forward through commercials! It is, however, also bad because now I have to clean the house.

About The Empire Strikes Back, is there anyone else who cannot watch this movie without falling asleep before they make it off the ice planet? Sleeping pill or not, all I have to do is put the dvd in and I am out. It's like they've secretly embed opioides in it.
blog comments powered by Disqus