05 January 2009

The Big Day

Today was the day of my big Psychological tests. For some reason, I was terribly worried about them. It wasn't really that bad.

They did a few reaction tests and an I.Q. test. The psychiatrist will call me with the results, which strikes me as a little wierd.

The best part about today was that they made me play with blocks. I had to look at the card and make the same pattern. I felt like Dudley from The Royal Tannenbaums. Of course I cannot tell time! (It's just something from the movie that the DH and I joked about.)

That was actually the second best part, the best part was when the psychiatrist told me I was "emotionally incontinent." Yeah, I almost laughed out loud.

There was more math to do in my head. Yuck. And who the hell just happens to know the speed of light? At least I got the question about who wrote Faust correct.
blog comments powered by Disqus