26 December 2008

Last night, it felt like I had a lot to say, but this morning there isn't much. It's amazing how my self imposed "day off" made me feel like I NEEDED to write. Now, I just have to transfer this energy.

Yesterday was great. We stayed in our pajamas all day, I made a ham and cheesy potatoes, and we watch Criminal Minds all day. Seriously, someone got me season 3 for Christmas and we stuck it in. There is at least one episode and some special features left over for today. After that, we can start on Generation Kill. Hmmm. Plus the Dark Knight.

I am still stuffed up and high on cold medicine. It's pretty annoying. I also need to clean my room. I thinking about starting that project today. It will definitely take some time. When it is done, I'll post some before and after pictures.

Just now, I heard this on the bbc. "The death of Eartha Kitt, mesmerizing singer and sex symbol." It just struck me funny.

I should have taken some notes from yesterday. There really was something to say. Now, it's gone.
blog comments powered by Disqus