22 December 2008

Again...

Did I mention that I got both the flu-shot and some sort of pneumonia shot while I was in the hospital?

Did I mention that I am sick AGAIN? Now, I know the flu shot only protects against last years strain. I'm sure the pneumonia shot (who knew they could give one?) is probably the same. BUT, I find it hugely ridiculous that I have been sick twice since I left the hospital. Again, I understand, but I think it is because they make me go to the Health Center every two weeks and I have to sit in the waiting room with all the sick students. They know that all I have to do is go upstairs and have my blood drawn, so you'd think I'd get to just call ahead and walk up to the blood testing area. Nope, I have to see the dr. first every time. And, now, I'm sick...again.
blog comments powered by Disqus