16 December 2008

I'm too excited to sleep...

I know he annoys many people, but I love that little kid in the Disney commercial. However, THANK GOD they have forsaken the kids in the grape juice commercials for Alton Brown. It didn't matter how often they changed; I hated the grape juice kids. They were just always so smarmy.

No. I am not that excited about Alton Brown, he reminds me a little too much of my former French teacher. I loved the French teacher, but only because he was French. (Quoi.)

I am excited because for the first time I noticed someone in the followers section. Someone I don't think I know. So, I have my first official "Unknown Reader!" Woo Hoo! I thought that only people I knew had found this little spot. Now, it may turn out that I know this person, but until then...let me pretend.

Damn, I think I do know that person. I should have looked harder first. It clearly doesn't take too much to get me excited these days.
blog comments powered by Disqus