02 December 2008

On Appointments...

I almost threw a fit in the Dr.'s office today. The DH and I decided the nurses hate us. It's okay, I probably won't have to see them again.

To add to my foul mood I just spent 20 minutes on the phone with the health center trying to change an appointment because THEY wanted me to. It's an appointment I'd already re-scheduled once at their request. Geesh. How hard can it be to get someone other than my husband and the CP to talk to? Apparently, it's pretty hard.

It seems like I've also trained myself to be tired out after dr.'s appointments. I did nothing today and I want to take a nap. I think I'm still recovering from Sunday's drive. My ass only just quit hurting. Really. If you rent a car and they try to give you the Chevy Aveo...pay for the upgrade. Sure it's great gas mileage, but your butt will thank you in the end.
blog comments powered by Disqus