06 December 2008

Whining....

You've been warned....(I don't know how to do a cut..or, I'd spare you. For now....Read ahead at your own peril.)













In case you haven't guessed, things have been a little bleak around my house. The Cajun Princess may have lied when she told the nurse she was the depressive in the relationship. The DH even asked if I needed medication...and he knows how I feel about that. "Great for other people. Not for me." I hope it will start getting better next week. I have a lot of appointments to keep me busy. The week after, I think I'm going to make the DH take me to campus every day. I have a project to work on, but it will help me ease back into work. Although that work is more than a month away. Grr. Arrg. I think this is the one time in history I'll wish for spring semester to start early. I know all about how I'm supposed to rest and everything, but really. I am not the kind of person who can do that. Maybe this will get me to work on the Oprah book some more. There are actually some facts I need to look up for that, but I'm too lazy. I've been trying to get around them, but I think they are necessary. Can't I have a fact checker now?

In the good news department, I think I am going to a party tonight...and I might get a free chair from my boss. She thinks it will look good in the corner.

It's not as bleak as it sounds. I'm okay, just a little down right now.
blog comments powered by Disqus