11 December 2008

Firsts...

Well, I just got home from the therapist. It was my first time...ever. It was good, mainly because I need a place to vent. I did do a lot of crying, but I guess that's okay when I pay to do it in front of someone.

If you are not here today, the weather is very...home-like. It's gray and rainy. At least it's raining hard. At home it would probably just drizzle for three days. As long as it really rains, it's okay.

I'm trying to get over my little fit yesterday. I'm still pissed-off, but at least I can fathom an appropriate response today. It's a good thing I like the interim AD, otherwise it would be really tempting to be bitchy for no reason. Alas, I'm not like that. I also know this really and truly had nothing to do with her.
blog comments powered by Disqus