04 December 2008

Ennui

Life is actually okay at the West Bank. The CP finally peed this morning hopefully she is on the mend and does not have MS. The DH told me that if she does I have to find a whole new group of friends, because there is too much bad luck in this one.

In order to avoid my own responsibilities, I've been sitting around the house reading Charlaine Harris novels. I can actually do 1 a day. Even yesterday, when everyone came over for roast and Bradley fell asleep on the couch in front of other people. Seriously, there are parties I know I said I'd go to and now I cannot remember when they are!

It was another good impromptu meeting. I'm glad the roast turned out. But, I think you have to do a lot to ruin any thing that cooks all day in the crockpot.
blog comments powered by Disqus