13 March 2009

Half time

It's almost over. I needed this Spring Break more than any other. It's almost gone and I've nothing to show for it. Well, I can't really complain about that. It was my intention. The only thing I haven't gotten done is cleaning my room. The puppy has torn it apart and I cannot bring myself to clean it again.

Taking the week off worked well. Working on the prospectus doesn't seem like such a chore. I've also given some thought to restructuring what's left of the semester. This semester isn't a shining star in my teaching career. It hasn't sucked, but I definitley haven't put the time into my teaching that I should. It's nothing the students would have noticed, but it's bugging me. Hopefully, I'll be able to salvage the rest of the semester.
blog comments powered by Disqus