24 March 2009

Latenight

Here's to another late night.  

I really need to get my prescription filled or at least buy some Night time Tylenol.  

My in-laws are here.  It's fun to see them, which we will actually get to do often this year.  Tonight I finally got to watch this week's Episode of Dollhouse.  Everyone who said not to judge the show until this episode was right.  Hopefully it will all be like this.  The tone was darker and more intense.  For some reason, maybe the late hour, I also just developed a huge Tamoh Pennikett crush.  

Spoiler












The documentary meta-commentary was okay, but hopefully it was a one-off thing.  First.  I try not to get all worked up about the prostitution business, but sometimes they just don't let it go. That Echo wanted to "finish" her engagement was gross.  Just gross people, no matter what you are trying to do.  Oh, and does someone in every show have to be raped?  The story line was okay in terms of the trust between the active and handler, but the abuse story line masked the fact that every time an active is implanted and/or sent out on a job it is rape and abuse.  I'm also sad that Melanie is an active.  I think that was an unnecessary twist.  Finally, we need more Romo Lampkin.

blog comments powered by Disqus