05 February 2009

Fear of change

It's not that I am overly tired or anything like that, but I have had to be on campus EVERYDAY for the last couple of weeks. It doesn't seem like it's going to end anytime soon.

Initially, my big concern about returning back to school was my stamina. It hasn't affected me at all. It's just that being on campus right now feels like an imposition. It puts me out. That is certainly not the mind-set I need to have, but it's there for now.

This week and last week I've participated in taking various candidates out to lunch. On the way to lunch last week, I realized that all of it makes absolutely no difference to me. Sure, I'll see these people in the hall next year, but other than that - they will make no difference in my life.

There is one professor, who seems super nice and is always very friendly to me, but I don't like her because she is in Dr. Snarky's office. How stupid is that? I know it's stupid, but I cannot help myself.
blog comments powered by Disqus