21 February 2009

Absent Faces...

Dr. Snarky and another former faculty member came into town this weekend. Last night, the Diva and I got to meet up with every for drinks. I think a great time was had by all. Dr. Snarky and I got to have a great chat about everything, including my current work paralysis. It helped me think about some of the project in new ways. I won't say it was inspirational or that I'm not still having doubts, but there is another avenue to try. Dr. Pimp was there as well. She hasn't been around the department much this semester, so it was great to see her.

It is unfathomable to me how this department could loose so many fabulous people. Well, I know what the problems are, but you think somebody would realize and fix them. That really doesn't seem to be happening.
blog comments powered by Disqus