27 November 2008

A Day of Thanks

Obviously, today I am thankful to be alive. I haven't been to gushy about it, but apparently things were a little scary there. I really just refuse to be a "died at the holidays" statistic. It would just be too much. Look, I'm already tearing up here, so maybe I won't make this too long. Let's just make a bullet list and get on with it. These are the thing I am Thankful for...

  • The Dh's family. They've done a lot for us over the years. Including letting a stray Norweigan girl into the family.
  • The DH. You really wouldn't believe the way he has come through this. He's amazing
  • The rental car. No really, I'm glad we were able to drive here. It's nice for everyone that we made it.
  • My Family. Well, I do love them a little more than the rental car.
    • The distance away from me that my family lives. I know I talk about trying to move closer, but I visiting once a year or less is fine.
  • My friends, near and far, who have proven their worth this year. They've all been there for me through so much.
  • Really, I'm just Thankful for everything.
blog comments powered by Disqus