05 March 2009

Disgruntled...

Just so you know the "DH is wonderful" honeymoon period is over. He really pissed me off today.
The CP knows all about it and listened patiently. Sometimes it is just necessary to vent and I thought it was better not to do it too publicly.

In a spurt of new-leaf-itis I actually wrote and worked out today. Insanity, I know. I'll pay for it tomorrow if I find time to make it to the writing center.

I cannot wait for the train-wreck that will happen in my class tomorrow. Yes, I know already that it will be a train wreck. See, there is this assignment in which pairs of student are assigned to lead 10-15 minutes of discussion on a particular reading. When the students are done, I usually pick up the discussion and make sure the salient points are covered. Tomorrow, the quietest kid in the class and the most privileged kid in class are the discussion leaders. There is some law of physics that guarantees this will suck. The truly sad part of it all is that I don't care. I'm as ready for break as the next guy.
blog comments powered by Disqus