05 April 2009

Randomness

There is stuff floating around in my ether, but I don't feel motivated to write whole posts.
  • It's impossible to walk two dogs at once.
  • Moshe is all legs. It makes him gonky like a teenage boy.
  • Is there a way to save BYRadio shows to my ipod?
  • If I am home all the time, why is the house such a mess? Really.
  • Why can't I write what I'm supposed to?
  • I want money to open a drive-through coffee stand. (I know the perfect spot.)
  • I read all day yesterday and still feel like I could put the book down at any moment.
  • In my head I've cast myself and Noah Wylie. Watching the ER finale made me remember how cute he is.
  • I need a themed-day, but I don't know what yet. You know, like Wordless Wednesday or something, but no pictures- at least no pictures of me.
  • My own professionalism or lack thereof.
  • What do I really believe about my little corner of this profession? How would I articulate myself to search committees?
blog comments powered by Disqus