10 April 2009

It's raining. It's pouring.

Well, it's not pouring yet, but it did start to sprinkle.

I've never been so glad to see rain because it meant that I could stop mowing the lawn. I've been walking around to work out a little bit, but man I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow. You know, I don't even think I can muster up a, "At least I can still mow the lawn." attitude. There's really nothing good about it except when you can stop.

This morning at the grocery store there was a deal on soda. Buy two cases of Pepsi products and if you spend $25 on anything else you get three more cases of soda for free. It was a good deal because the DH drinks a lot of diet Mt. Dew and I was planning to do a big shop anyway. So, for one of my "free" options, I got diet sierra mist Ruby Splash. It's Sierra mist with Grapefruit flavor. It's really good. I didn't realize until after the DH brought me a can, that I'm not supposed to have grapefruit. First, I don't believe there is any real grapefruit juice in the soda. Also, I checked the lable on the can and there is no real juice of any kind listed. I think I'm safe, but I won't drink anymore until I figure it out for sure. I hope I can still drink this stuff, because I can already tell it's going to be refreshing this summer.
blog comments powered by Disqus