17 August 2008

Wallowing

As usual, I'm a little late in picking up this challenge I found over at Veace, but it was just too fun in a morose way. The challenge: create a playlist/cd with the Saddest Songs in the World. I used only what was currently in my iTunes library, so I'm hampered by the fact that the Counting Crows aren't in there. I think I made up for it with the Jayhawks.

Anyway, here it is:
Suite No. 5 in C minor for solo Cello -- Pablo Casals
Ann Jane -- The Jayhawks
I Wish I Was the Moon -- Neko Case
Love Has No Pride -- Bonnie Raitt
That's How I Knew -- Aimee Mann
Blue -- The Jayhawks
Too Long at the Fair -- Bonnie Raitt
Runnin' Out of Fools -- Neko Case
Death Before Dawn -- Liz Phair (This might not be the actual title.)
New Favorite -- Alison Krauss & Union Station
I Want You -- Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Idaho -- Josh Ritter
Goldberg Variations Aria Da Capo -- Glen Gould
blog comments powered by Disqus