20 November 2008

On the other side

Well, the month is almost over! Woo hoo. There may be a couple of days I don't post, but that will be because I don't plan to take my laptop out of town. Who knows? Maybe I'll change my mind.

You know the Dr. said it was up to my neurologist, can you believe I have a neurologist?, but I probably won't be able to fly for another six months. You know it's just not fair. I have the stroke and everyone else gets to go to London. Cheeky bastards.

Did I mention how much it sucks to be sick? Maybe they will take it easy on me in PT. I really just go to look at the cute, young, black man. Maybe my post-stroke, random big decision will be to have an affair. Shit, I just posted about it. I guess that means it's too public and I can't.
blog comments powered by Disqus